RECIPE: French Toast Cups
Updated: Oct 24, 2018
These are a delicious breakfast treat or perfect as a snack. Drizzle over maple syrup or even some crispy bacon to make these even more delicious!
3 Eggs or 250g Egg Whites
3 Slices of Bread - can sub for GF bread
40g Milk - can sub for DF milk
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1/4 Tsp Salt
Coconut Oil for greasing
Maple Syrup for drizzling
1. Preheat your oven to 180-190 degrees.
2. Mix the egg, milk, cinnamon and salt together.
3. Chop your bread into equal chunks then add into the egg mix to soak up the mixture.
4. Grease a cupcake or muffin tin with the oil.
5. Add the blueberries into the bread and egg mixture,
6. Pour into the cupcake/muffin tins. Add any extra egg mixture equally over the 'cups.'
7. Add into the oven and bake for 20 minutes, until crispy and the egg mixture no longer runs.
8. Drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy.
This mixture makes 4 large muffins or 8-6 small cupcakes.