RECIPE: Peanut Butter Blondies
These delicious goo-ey blondies are perfect to quickly bake up and have with a nice cup of tea. Using of course, my favourite ingredient - peanut butter.
These are so soft and moist, which is uncommon for some gluten-free/free-from bakes!
1/3 Cup of Coconut Oil - melted
3/4 Cup of Smooth Peanut Butter
3/4 Cup of Maple Syrup or Honey
2 Cups of Ground Almonds
1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips (I used sugar-free from Holland&Barret)
Sprinkle of Salt
*swap chocolate chips for dried fruit or nuts if you'd rather.
1. In a large mixing bowl add the melted coconut and peanut butter then mix together.
2. Follow my adding in the eggs and maple syrup. All your wet ingredients should now be mixed together in a bowl.
3. Add in the ground almonds and baking powder.
4. Lastly mix in your chocolate chips, or your dried fruits and nuts. And the sprinkling of salt.
5. Pour the mixture into a parchment paper square brownie dish.
6. Pop into the oven for around 20 minutes, 18 minutes exactly makes them slightly gooey on the inside.
7. Leave to cool then cut into your blondie squares.