RECIPE: Peanut Butter Oat Squares
1 1/2 Cup of Oats
1 Cup of Peanut Butter
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chunks
1 Pinch of Salt
(Preheat your oven to 170 degrees.)
1. Add the oats to a bowl along with the peanut butter.
2. Mix together until they are both combined, the mixture may seem still at first but it will soften up.
3. Add in the maple syrup, the mixture should no become a little softer.
4. Add in the chocolate chips and salt, making sure everything is evenly disrupted.
5. In a baking tray, lined with coconut oil or baking parchment, pour the mixture in.
6. Using your hands or the back of a spatular, push the mixture down so it is an even thickness. Its up to you how thick or thin you want your squares.
7. Pop into the oven for around 15-20 minutes, until they are crisp and golden on the outside.
8. Bring the mixture out and pop onto a wire rack to cool.
9. Meanwhile melt the chocolate in a bowl over boiling water.
10. Cut your mixture into squares or bars then drizzle with the chocolate.
11. Decorate with edible flowers, a little more salt or cacao nibs.
12. Store in an air tight container for up to a week.