RECIPE: Protein Cookie Dough Balls
2 Scoops of Protein Powder
1 Cup of Ground Almonds
1/4 Cup of Maple Syrup
2 Tbsp Peanut/Almond Butter
1 Heaped Tbsp of Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips
1. In a large mixing bowl add the protein powder and ground almonds and mix together.
2. Pop the coconut oil in a bowl and put it in the microwave so that it melts.
3. Add the peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil into a smaller bowl and mix.
4. Mix the wet ingredients and dry ingredients together, you should have a crumble-like mixture.
5. Chop the chocolate up into chips and add them in to. Mix together.
6. Using the palm of your hands roll the dough into balls and pop them onto a baking tray. If the mixture isn't holding well, add more coconut oil to the mixture.
7. The mixture should make around 15 balls.
8. Put them into the fridge to set, then keep in a air tight container for up to a week.
FAT: 5.2g CARBS: 9g PROTEIN: 6.3g