RECIPE: Reese's Peanut Butter Brownies
This recipe is a little naughtier than my others, but perfect for a birthday celebration or even this Easter weekend!
12 Mini Reeses Cups or 6-8 Reeses Cup 60g Smooth Peanut Butter 90g Coconut Sugar 100g Maple Syrup 80g Coconut Oil 70g Raw Cacao Powder ¼ Tsp. Salt 2 Eggs 50g GF Oat Flour (Oats grounded)
Makes 12 Brownies
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a square baking tin with parchment or a little coconut oil.
2. Mix/whisk together the coconut sugar, peanut butter and melted coconut oil.
3. Once this looks like a 'caramel' add in your raw cacao powder, mixing slowly. Next add in the baking powder, salt and eggs.
4. Lastly add in your oat flour to make the brownie batter complete.
5. Chop up your Reeses peanut butter cups and stir half through the mixture.
6. Pop into a tin, then top with the other half of peanut butter cups pushing them down into the mixture.
7. Put the mixture in the oven for around 25 minutes, or a little less if you want them gooey.
8. Leave to cool, then cut into 12 brownies, or 6 big ones.
Store in an air tight container.