RECIPE: Single Serving Banoffee Pie
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
2 Tbsp Oats
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Tsp Chopped Nuts
1 Tsp of Hey Boo Caramel
1/2 Tsp Salt
1. Add your dates to a food processor or blender along with the maple syrup, and blend until a caramel is created. Add in half of the banana, salt and blend again. Scoop out and pop into a bowl, leave this in the fridge.
2. Add the oats to the blender along with the coconut oil plus a little salt, and blend until a crumb/dough is formed. Push this into a bottle of a glass, pot or ramekin.
3. Bring out your banana caramel and add this on the top. Pop in the fridge.
4. After 10 minutes, bring out of the fridge. Chop the other half of the banana and lay this on top.
5. Sprinkle with nuts and a dollop of hey boo caramel.