RECIPE: Vegan Rocky Road
200g Dark Chocolate or Vegan/Dairy-Free Chocolate
25g Mini Vegan Marshmallows
35g Almonds (Other Nuts work too!)
30g Dried Cranberries (Dried Fruit)
30g Glacier Cherries
40g Puffed Rice - optional for added crunch.
Pinch of Salt
1. In a large mixing bowl add the vegan marshmallows, along with the almonds chopped, dried cranberries, puffed rice and glacier cherries.
2. Mix together so all combined. Put to one side.
3. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
4. Pour the melted chocolate over all the ingredients and mix together.
5. Add in a little salt.
6. Pour out into a square tin lined with baking parchment so the mixture doesn't stick.
7. Pop into the freezer for at least an hour until set.
8. Cut the rocky road slab into squares of bite size deliciousness.
9. Store in the fridge and enjoy.