Boo! If you are looking to make something tasty for Halloween then look no further. My Rice Crispy Ghost Bars are a perfect scary snack for both little ones and grown-ups.
160g Maple Syrup/Honey/Liquid Sweetener
120g Smooth Peanut Butter (Can sub for almond/cashew/seed)
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
50g Rice Krispies
1/4 Tsp Salt
100g White Chocolate
Chocolate Chips or Black Icing Sugar for eyes.
1. Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, salt and peanut butter in a saucepan. Heat on low and keep mixing.
2. Take off the heat once everything is melted and mixed together. Add in the Rice Krispies and mix together,
3. Lin a square tin with baking parchment and pour in the mixture.
4. Press the mixture down so it is spread evenly and will hold together.
5. Put into the freezer for around 30-60 minutes, until set.
6. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave or in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water,
7. Bring out the tin and cut the Rice Krispies into rectangular bars..
8. Dunk the bars into the white chocolate and lay onto a baking tray.
9. Add chocolate chips or black icing sugar for the eyes and then pop back into the fridge to set.
Keep in an air tight container in the fridge for up to a week.