Mince Pie Flapjacks
Forget mince pies, try mince pie flapjacks! You will never look at flapjacks or mince pies in the same way again after tasting this delicious hybrid!
1oog Gluten Free Oat Flour
50g Gluten Free Oats
60g Coconut Oil (melted)
50g Coconut/Brown Sugar
3 Tbsp Maple Syrup/Honey
100-120g of Mincemeat
1. Preheat your oven to 175 degrees. Line a square tin with baking parchment or grease with coconut oil.
2. Add your coconut oil into a bowl and microwave until melted.
3. Next add in your oat flour (ground oats in a nutribullet), oats, sugar and maple syrup then mix together to create a crumble.
4. Press half the mixture into a square tin. If you want it thicker, just press into half of the tin. Press the mixture so it stays in place.
5. Top with the mince meat and crumble over the remainder of the mixture. Lightly press the mixture on top so it stays in place but not too hard to keep that crumble affect.
6. Pop in the oven for around 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
7. Leave to completely cool before removing and slicing into squares.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.